Thanks for considering a donation!
We hope you decide it’s worth spending a couple dollars (or more) each month for such an awesome piece of software as ActivityWatch.
What’s in it for me?
Aside from ensuring the future development of ActivityWatch, you’ll get a little something in return which you can read about on our Patreon page.
We currently support the following donation methods:
- Patreon (5% fee + VAT)
- Bountysource Salt (10% fee on withdrawals)
- Open Collective (10% fee + payment processing fees)
Why do we need donations?
- They help the sustainability of the project; every dollar improves the probability that the project will be actively developed for a long time.
- It helps us attract developers to the project.
- They serve as proof that the project is valuable to our users.
What is the money used for?
- All expenses will be entirely transparent for community review.
- They will not pay for the work of the current lead developer Erik.
- Server costs of the forum and other infrastructure.
- Bounties on issues.
- Funding other open source projects that ActivityWatch depends on.
- The maintainers reserve the right to spend donations however they think is best.
Do you think we could do a better job or want your donation to go towards something specific? Send us an email!